SETS US APART?
We VALUE YOUR TIME GREATLY
WE PROVIDE CONCIERGE CARE
WE ARE LEADERS IN OUR PROFESSION
Most people are surprised to find out that only 1/3rd of Orthodontists are Board Certified. The process of becoming American Board of Orthodontics (ABO) Certified requires the completion of a peer-developed, externally validated written and clinical examinations. They must submit documented case studies of successful treatments of patients that have been treated with precision and to the highest level possible. This is above and beyond completing a graduate program in dentistry, and an additional 2-3 years of specialty training in orthodontics and dentofacial orthopedics.
Achieving board certification is about making a lifelong commitment to elevating the quality of patient care.
We’re incredibly proud to offer this level of care to our community, and to you.
THIS IS ALL ABOUT YOU!
- We value your time greatly and take your orthodontic treatment needs very seriously. We are open at convenient hours, including late evenings, as well as weekends.
- We provide concierge care, also known as boutique practice, where it is all about patient-centered wellness care. Don’t worry it is not more expensive, just more personal and efficient. We are here to “make your smile”. Ortho pun intended.
- We are leaders in our profession and within our community. We are proud to serve Roland Park, Ruxton, Homeland, Guilford, Stoneleigh, Timonium, Towson, Lutherville, Mt. Washington, Pikesville and beyond. Those who come to our office are more than just patients; they are our family, friends, and neighbors.
- Our mission is to inform, teach and inspire. Oral health and smiles are what we do and we look at the whole individual and not just teeth, …even though we are obsessed with them.
- We use advanced digital technology and only the highest quality orthodontic materials including clear aligner technology and In-Ovation self-ligating braces. With better technology comes greater treatment efficiency, improved aesthetics, comfort, and results.
- Affordable payment options. The investment you make to improve oral health and your smile is the most important money you spend on yourself or your children. If finances are the reason that stops you form getting the smile you LOVE, then we have not done our job.
- Roland Park Orthodontics offers interest-free payment plans. We accept most major insurance plans, credit cards, HSA and we will ensure a hassle-free process with your insurance companies. After all, you have better things to do, such as getting your kids to soccer and lacrosse practices.
- We will always strive to improve ourselves. Dr. D and her team continually strive to maintain the highest level of education, training, and expertise.
- We love teachers! In recognition of all the wonderful teachers in our community, Roland Park Orthodontics is happy to offer a discount on orthodontic treatments to all full-time teachers, spouses, and their children.
- So come as you are and join the tooth movement!